Training for Financial Professionals - Master Cash Flow and help businesses tripple their Returns (on demand)
Time & Location
About The Event
About the Training
**Exclusive for financial professionals**
Do you want to have the reputation of the Finance Expert who helps CEOs make more money from their business? And become the master who solved cash flow problems for businesses?
A practical, hands-on training, with a Business Money expert for Finance Professionals engaged by established as well as growing businesses.
CEOs come to you with all sorts of questions about finance, especially for advice on cash flow issues. You want to have the answer and more importantly, be understood, which can be a challenge when trying to communicate with non-finance Executives.
Business money expert, Bibi Martin, will outline the entire process she’s used to help Executives achieve outstanding results.
You will learn how to use automated predictive analytics to work out the amount of cash needed to support growth in sales. You will learn how to uncover the blind spots in any business and see the full cash flow picture. You will learn how to identify what cash flow improvements to make and drive those improvements that result in doubling the cash flow rate and tripling the business returns!
You will be able to use tools for scenario analysis that deliver immediate results! And show Executives clearly how much money their decision is going to make (or waste).
Accountants will learn how you can provide more value to CEOs by helping double their cash flow rate year-on-year (and produce more than just the financial books that satisfy regulatory and tax requirements).
Finance Advisers can strengthen the financial position of any business they work with, by showing CEOs how they can make more money from their business operation.
CFOs and FDs will learn how to provide key cash flow information promptly and accurately. They will be able to influence the business overall and make finance matters easy to understand for other non-finance decision makers. They can help others see how much money their daily decisions are likely to make or waste – cash as well as business value.
So, come along to this interactive training to try out these tools yourself. You will walk away with a report, with numbers from the business you are working on, which you can start to use today.
Register your attendance and join us for some thought-stimulating, energetic and fun interaction.
In just half a day, you’ll learn how to:
• Generate key cash flow analytics for the business using the BMIM Cash Flow Boost automated tools.
• Uncover the untapped potential in any business for generating more money.
• Drive improvements that triple your returns and double your cash flow.
• Make cash flow work for the business, not the other way around.
• Provide key money information to Executives, so they can make better choices.
• Assess how much the business can afford to grow organically and identify the best financing strategy for this growth.
• How to speak to Executives in a “language” that is easy for them to understand.
“We can now go beyond reporting and start giving our clients strategic advice.” - Karim Ndoye, Accountant
“Really useful metrics for cash flow and how to improve it - and what really affects cash flow. I am from finance background, but I've learned to look at the financials from the business perspective.” - Georgie Carr, Management Accountant
“I am now able to read our business from a different perspective. I can use this to aid senior decision making.” - Anjni Shah, Finance Manager
YOU WILL LEAVE WITH:
• Skills about how to generate and interpret key cash flow metrics.
• Knowledge and skills about how to drive improvements that double your cash flow and triple your returns.
• A report with key numbers for the business.
• Clarity about how to uncover the untapped potential in the business and what to do next .
• Bespoke advice from a business cash flow expert .
• Deep understanding of how Executive decisions affect cash, profit and business value .
• Equipped with the tools, skills and knowledge of how to help CEOs make money from their business.
To book your place please scroll down to the TICKETS section of this page.
Due to the interactive and practical nature of this workshop, we have only 8 seats available. Register now to grab your seat!
Please arrive at 9:45am for a 10:00 start.
• Introduction, the concept of cash flow
• Understanding the full cash flow picture
• Uncovering the untapped potential for making more money
• Workshop: Step by step process to generate cash flow analytics
• Interpreting the analytics
• Overview of part 2, questions
• How to drive improvements that double cash flow and triple returns
• How to provide prompt cash flow analytics for Executive decisions
• One-on-one advice from Cash Flow Expert
Bibi Martin, Business Money expert
Bibi Martin founded BMIM in 2011 to assist established SMEs in their transition – either growth or re-invention or rescuing for better success. BMIM Cash Flow is the finance division of BMIM, with a single purpose - to enhance CEOs ability to make more money when operating their businesses.
Bibi and her team have helped hundreds of CEOs improve their cash flow and generate greater returns. We are passionate about enabling businesses to gain financial independence, and we have made this affordable. Our background is in cash flow management and finance within fast growth SME environment. We’ve always been part of the SME world and we know how to deliver measurable results time and time again.
Key facts about Bibi:
• Cash Flow Expert
• Author of How to Double your Cash Flow overnight
• Founder of BMIM
• Founder of BMIM Cash Flow
• Dedicated 14+ years to working with CEOs to enhance their ability to make more money when operating their businesses.
For more information, please go to https://www.bmim-cash-flow.co.uk
Intermediate level in Finance as minimum.
Bring copies of the most recent 2 years financials to this training. You will use these in your training, so you can apply immediately what you learn.
Please contact Bibi via firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs and/or filming footage will be taken at the event. Should you not wish to appear in photographs and/or filming footage, please let us know by email: email@example.com
Please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org to request this training.