HSBC & BMIM Cash Flow: Cash Flow and Cakes (13th June 2019)
Time & Location
About The Event
HSBC and BMIM Cash Flow are collaborating to bring together a practical interactive workshop to gain an insight into what really makes money in your business which is directly related to what banks are looking for before they lend.
- How to look at your business through the lens of cash flow.
- Learn the key drivers of cash and business value. Discover the code of your business – you Money Multiplier for CEOs!
- How to assess what your business is worth, the easy way.
- How to boost the value of your business and make more money in the process.
- How to identify the money shortfall created by growth.
- Learn to recognise when there is a cash flow issue and how to discover where it is hidden.
- Get instant answer to your most pressing questions regarding cash flow management and lending.
If you are a CEO/Business Owner of a growing business looking to increase your Cash Flow and boost your Business Value, this is a must-attend workshop. Book your free seat now.
Contact Fiona on 0203 601 8475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs and/or filming footage will be taken at the event. Should you not wish to appear in photographs and/or filming footage, please let us know by email: email@example.com
If you are not available on this date, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you the next Cash Flow Improvement workshop session.
- Sold OutRSVP£0£00£0