How to manage your Cash Flow like a pro...even if you are a non-finance CEO? (3rd May 2019)
Time & Location
About The Event
About The Event
80% of business fail not because of lack of profitability, but because they run out of money. And yet, the focus seems to be on profitability instead of on your cash flow.
Why is this the case and how can you become a better manager of money?
A practical, hands-on workshop for CEOs growing businesses with a business cash flow expert.
Business money expert, Bibi Martin, will show you how to see your business through the lens of cash flow. You will be able to see what money people see about your business and more importantly you will learn to speak their language.
CEOs of growing businesses will learn the step by step process for uncovering the hidden cash flow issues in their business. You will be able to see where your money is stuck and how to unlock the potential of that area in your business. And then, based on what your results say, we give you pointers of which way to go and what to do next.
Bring your financials (actual or forecasted), so you can apply this process and use the unique formula on your business (with our guidance and support, of course). And we promise, no calculations...
You will walk away with a report, with your own numbers, from your own business, which you can use today to start managing your money like a pro!
And that’s not the end of it!
This is the only interactive and practical workshop where you will hear the unspoken secrets of managing money and have the opportunity to apply them on your business, under our supervision and with our guidance.
Register your attendance and join us for some eye-opening and fun interaction.
"A detailed analysis of what I need to know when reading the accounts. I can know and see what areas of the business requires in more detailed analysis" - Justin Fish, General Manager
"Amazing workshop! Eye opening and a must-have knowledge for Business owners" - Kostas Kapelas, Founder
"Wonderful, Impressive, Exciting! I have really been enjoying the events put together by BMIM, especially the closed workshops. They provide so much extra insight that you are able to effectively apply to your business." -
Anjni Shah, Finance Director
- Become the leader who makes smart business money decisions
- Learn the unspoken secrets about making money when operating your business
- Discover the maximum profit your business model can produce and how that compares to your industry.
- Learn how to increase the capacity for making money in your business.
- Receive bespoke advice from a business cash flow expert, directly related to your business.
- Uncover the hidden cash flow issues and how to go about them
- Enhance your management competence
YOU WILL LEAVE WITH:
- A report with your own numbers, from your own business, which you can use today.
- Clarity on the blind spots in your business and what to do next
- Bespoke advice from a business cash flow expert
- Deep understanding of how your decisions affect cash, profit and business value
- Confidence that money people will no longer be able to take advantage of you
Register to secure your slot. Limited seats per workshop. To sign up go to the Register button.
Due to the interactive and practical nature of this workshop, we have only 8 seats available. Register now to grab your seat!
Please arrive at 9:45am for a 10:00 start
Bibi Martin, Business Money expert
Bibi Martin founded BMIM in 2011 to assist established SMEs in their transition – either growth or re-invention or rescuing for better success.
Bibi and her team have helped many CEOs improve their cash flow and generate more returns. We are passionate about enabling businesses to gain financial independence, and we have made this affordable. Our background is in cash flow management and finance within fast growth SME environment. We’ve always been part of the SME world and we know how to deliver measurable results time and time again.
Key facts about Bibi:
- Deep understanding of Finance, HR and Operations and IT Operations.
- Success record in creating momentum during scaling-up stages of organisational development 45% growth rate, compound year on year.
- Driving transformational growth, restructuring and leading at times of uncertainty. From loss making to 35% EBIT over 1 year period; cash position from -£500k to debt free and £500K cash position over 2 year period.
- Masters degree in International Banking and Finance.
For more information, please go to https://www.bmim-cash-flow.co.uk
Contact Fiona on 0203 601 8475 or email@example.com
Photographs and/or filming footage will be taken at the event. Should you not wish to appear in photographs and/or filming footage, please let us know by email: firstname.lastname@example.org