How to make SMART money decisions...even if you are a non-finance CEO? (5th Feb 2019)
Time & Location
About The Event
Smart business decisions make money. We see leaders time and time again, make decisions and then wait hoping that their decisions would have the money they’d hoped for. But they do not know “if” or “how much”.
How to deal with uncertainty in decisions making?
A practical, hands-on workshop for CEOs of start-ups and established growing businesses with a business cash flow expert.
Business money expert, Bibi Martin, will show you the latest formula for working out how much money (cash and profit) your decisions are going to make you. You will learn the 7 components you need to factor in when making money decisions (not just price and cost).
If you want to make SMART money decisions this is a must-attend.
CEOs of growing businesses will learn how much money they are going to make from the new deal, or from the new product line, or from selling more at the discounted price or from any change in the business terms they are making. And what all of this is doing to the business value.
And if are a growing business, you are going to learn how much you will need to borrow to sustain your growth.
Come along to this interactive workshop to try out this formula yourself. Bring your financials (actual or forecast), so you can use it on your business, specifically (with our guidance and support). And we promise you, no calculations...
And yet... you will walk out with a report, with your own number, from your own business, which you can use today to start making smarter decisions!
This is the only formula that takes into consideration your business terms (not just price and cost). It is the most powerful, super useful and really easy to use tool.
Register your attendance and join us for some thought-stimulating, energetic and fun interaction.
“Interesting, informative, good energy”
“Wonderful, impressive, exciting!”
- Discover the potential and limitations for making money of your business specifically
- Become the leader who makes SMART business money decisions
- Have certainty in uncertain money situations
- Enhance your management competence
- Amplify the money you are making from your business
- Boost the value of your business
YOU WILL LEAVE WITH:
- A report with your own numbers, from your own business, which you can use today
- Clarity on the blind spots in your business
- A feeling of relief about not having to guess ever if your decision is going to make you money
- Certainty about how much money you are going to make and when (cash as well as profit)
- Knowledge of how your decisions affect cash, profit and business value
- Knowledge of how much you need to borrow for growth
- Confidence that money people will no longer be able to take advantage of you
- Register to secure your slot. Limited seats per workshop. To sign up go to the Register button.
Due to the interactive and practical nature of this workshop, we have only 8 seats available. Register now to grab your seat!
Please arrive at 9:45am for a 10:00 start
Bibi Martin, Business Money expert
Bibi Martin founded BMIM in 2011 to assist established SMEs in their transition – either growth or re-invention or rescuing for better success.
Bibi and her team have helped many CEOs improve their cash flow and generate more returns. We are passionate about enabling businesses to gain financial independence, and we have made this affordable. Our background is in cash flow management and finance within fast growth SME environment. We’ve always been part of the SME world and we know how to deliver measurable results time and time again.
Key facts about Bibi:
- Deep understanding of Finance, HR and Operations and IT Operations.
- Success record in creating momentum during scaling-up stages of organisational development 45% growth rate, compound year on year.
- Driving transformational growth, restructuring and leading at times of uncertainty. From loss making to 35% EBIT over 1 year period; cash position from -£500k to debt free and £500K cash position over 2 year period.
- Masters degree in International Banking and Finance.
For more information, please go to https://www.bmim-cash-flow.co.uk
Contact Fiona on 0203 601 8475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs and/or filming footage will be taken at the event. Should you not wish to appear in photographs and/or filming footage, please let us know by email: email@example.com