Boosting Cash in your Growing Business - Q&A session (25th Jan 2019)
Time & Location
About The Event
Cash remains a major constraint for business growth. CEOs want to know more about it and how to improve performance in this area.
Business money expert, Bibi Martin, will answer your most pressing cash flow questions and give you clarity about making money in your business. If you want to make more money this is a must attend event. Click the button to register for attendance.
Each Q&A session is created through your focused thought, comments and questions. So, as you clarify, or even write down, what you are wanting from this gathering, you will summon forth that valuable practical knowledge that will be of most benefit to you and the rest.
There is nothing off-limits here. You can ask any question you have about making more money in your business and get the answers.
When you come to a gathering like this, you will meet fun-loving, creative and progressive leaders whom you'll develop intellectual and business relationships with.
The invigoration of sharing often stimulates your desire to continue these relationships and come back for more....
We stimulate optimal, energetic and pleasurable interaction between all those who participate in these sessions.
This is a place where you can crash your psychological barriers that prevent you from making more money. You will gain clarity about cash flow and returns in your business. We know that you want to make more money and increase the value of your business, but you do not know how and, frankly, you do not have the time to read lengthy finance text books. Instead, you want something that is simple and quick and gives you immediate information.
The Q&A sessions are for those CEOs who want answers to specific questions. It is a place to gain clarity about the problems that are unique to the situation you are in.
If this is you, book your seat now. Choose the dates that suit you most. The seats are limited and they are ‘first come, first serve’.
- Obtain answers that are suited to your specific business situation.
-You can ask any question about making more money in your business – nothing is off-limits here!
- Gain clarity about cash flow, profit and business value in your business.
- Meet other creative, progressive and fun-loving leaders who want to make more money
- Participate in a ‘leading edge’ thought experience.
- Feel invigorated from sharing….
- Discover cash flow improvement processes and tools developed specifically for non-finance leaders.
If you have a particular question you want addressed at the session, make sure to email it to email@example.com prior to the session please. We will make sure it is answered.
– Choose your date and register to secure your seat. Limited seats per session. To sign up go to Register button.
Due to the interactive nature of this Q&A session, we have limited the seats to a very small group of people. Make sure you have secured your seat.
Please arrive at 9:45am for a 10:00 start
"Insightful, encouraging, releasing!"
Bibi Martin, Business Cash Flow expert
Bibi Martin founded BMIM in 2011 to assist established SMEs in their transition – either growth or re-invention or rescuing for better success.
Bibi and her team have helped many CEOs improve their cash flow and generate more returns. We are passionate about enabling businesses to gain financial independence, and we have made this affordable. Our background is in cash flow management and finance within fast growth SME environment. We’ve always been part of the SME world and we know how to deliver measurable results time and time again.
Key facts about Bibi:
- Deep understanding of Finance, HR and Operations and IT Operations.
- Success record in creating momentum during scaling-up stages of organisational development 45% growth rate, compound year on year.
- Driving transformational growth, restructuring and leading at times of uncertainty. From loss making to 35% EBIT over 1 year period; cash position from -£500k to debt free and £500K cash position over 2 year period.
- Masters degree in International Banking and Finance.
For more information, please go to https://www.bmim-cash-flow.co.uk
Contact Fiona on 0203 601 8475 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs and/or filming footage will be taken at the event. Should you not wish to appear in photographs and/or filming footage, please let us know by email: email@example.com